Tomorrow is 2019.
It was a great year; it was a hard year. Some things worked; somethings failed miserably. And there are some things that I wished I had done differently. These aren’t resolutions per se but they are things I’m hoping to re-focus on:
1. Make monthly mix tapes (albeit playlists)
2. Maintain an environmentally sustainable diet
3. Read at least 10 books
4. Write at least 2 posts per month
5. Attend more small-venue local music shows
6. Simplify – learn to say NO more
7. Sleep more – at least 7 hours a night
8. Get a 4th bedroom
9. Spend more time in the White Mountains
10. Always be grateful for the big white tent
2019 will be focussed on family, re-connecting with people and passions, introspection and generally, just slowing down.
‘Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.’
Happy New Year.